Rotten Week = New hat for me!

Last week was a living hell for me.  I think it had something to do with the full moon.  Everything just seemed to go wrong, and the kids were a NIGHTMARE!  Since hubby and I are both out of work, retail therapy was not an option so I went through my yarn stash and made myself a new hat. It's a free pattern from Rheatheylia.  I love it.  It's very thick and warm!  The pattern was easy to follow and I look forward to using more of her patterns in the future.  This pattern is definitely not for beginners!  But I would recommend it for anyone comfortable with fpdc and bpdc.
Here I am being my usual dorky self, while enjoying my new hat...
This shows the hat from the top down...
And finally, a close up shot of the wonderful lattice pattern
The free pattern can be found here Lattice Hat
Until next time, happy hooking!

1 comment: