Taking Time to Bitch

GRRRrrrrrrr!!!!! I am just so livid right now. I know no one cares, but I need to be heard!  I am so sick of this economy.  It has been 3 years since I have worked.  I was on maternity leave up until 2 years ago.  When I was pregnant for my first daughter I was so sick, I couldn't work more than a few days a week and my husband was continually laid off until the company he worked for shut their doors completely.  So when I did go on mat leave, we had to get rid of our car, or live in it.   Fast forward one year later, no car, hubby finally gets a new job.  But since we have no transportation, I can't return to my job. But with hubby's job we were getting by.  Fast forward to now, hubby is laid off once more, it's been about 5 weeks so far, but this is lay off number 3 this year.  And they told us to expect to be off until after Christmas.  We are still with no car because I cannot find a job in this dinky town.  Before I was married I went to school and received my certification for Med Lab Technician.  I was pregnant soon after and didn't get to write my licensing exam which costs around $200.  Sooooo even though I have this awesome resume, I still cannot find a job...
The only solution that I can see is to move!  We obviously aren't improving our lives by staying around here, but we need money and a vehicle to move, and we can't get a vehicle unless I have a job, and I can't get a job unless I have a vehicle.  Do you see where I'm going with this?  I just don't know what to do anymore.  I am being sucked in to this horrible never ending circle.  I have two little girls that deserve the whole universe, and I want to be able to give that to them.  I am so lucky that they are so young, they won't remember these hard times when they are older.  But I am stressing out in the mean time, not sure where to turn.  I just wish some very friendly millionaire or some very friendly business owner might read this and help me because the universe sure isn't!!!!  I would love to be a more talented designer so I could sell patterns or things that I have made or even be a pattern tester.  I honestly could just go on and on and on...thanks for letting me bitch a little.  I know I'm not the only one having hard times right now, but we all need to stick together and help each other out.  I need to crochet something before I explode!!!!  Hugs and stitches xxoxoxoxx

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya hon! If you ever figure out the how-to-get-ajob-without-a-car circle, please share it with the rest of us! I finally got a car, NO THANKS TO "WORKFIRST" but there are still no jobs to be had.... and if you go out of town, employers are afraid that you "live too far away".
    At least we can still crochet our frustrations away (a little way)!

    ReplyDelete