Lindsay's Hat

Good morning blog world!  I haven't been posting as often as I would like.  I've just been so busy!  Over on Craftster there seems to be a Hat-Making disease going around.  And I am not immune to anything going around on Craftster lol!  Now I have a list about a mile long of hats that I want to make that I've found around the internet.  The hat that I just made is very simple, and would make a great base for any hat.  I made it for my oldest daughter the other night after she went to bed.  It only took me a few hours to make it, and I surprised her with it in the morning.   She is only 2, so trying to get her to sit still and model was a nightmare!  I must have taken a million pics of her lol.  I really should invest in a mannequin head, but it's kinda creepy I think.
Here she is, enjoying her new hat!
Here is the link for the pattern; Butterfly Hat
Her blog is very nice, and she has a few other patterns as well as some nice photography.  Happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment