My New Scarf


I just finished my Queen Anne's Lace Scarf. I had seen it posted by someone on Craftster, and as soon as I saw it I just fell in love! It's just gorgeous, I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was soooooo ridiculously easy to make. I might whip up a few more for gifts, I haven't decided yet. I used Bernat Great Value Worsted yarn in Wine. I just love this colour! And since the skein of yarn is so big, 14 oz to be exact, I have tons left over to make a matching hat and some mittens! I never make things for myself, so I am extremely excited about this lol.



The scarf would only take a few hours to complete, but I'm constantly putting my crocheting down to do some Mommy related business. So this beauty took me about a week to finish off and on. If you are a beginner I think this would be a great project. It looks hard at a quick glance, but all this involves is double crochet, single crochet and chains and turning and turning and turning! The pattern can be found here Queen Anne's Lace Scarf . There is no pictures on this site, but I found it through a posting in Ravelry and can assure you this is the pattern to use! Until next time, happy hooking!








No comments:

Post a Comment