Let it Snow!

Well, as I promised myself a few weeks ago, I have finished the booby pillow thank frickn god!!!!!  Actually, I still have to stuff the 'boobs' and attach them to the pillow form.  But before I can do that I have to find some brown latex baby bottle nipples.  Hahaha boobs...I'm sure my B.I.L. will love it :) I will post pics as soon as the finishing touches are complete.
Snow? Snow you say?  It has snowed here a few times now, but none of it has stayed. I'm making my bestest friend some snowflakes for her pretty Xmas tree.  I have two done, and I plan on making at least 4 more with different patterns, no two snowflakes are alike after all.  I haven't starched these two yet but was itching to post something, so here they are in all their glory.

Chain Loop Snowflake, this one is my fave so far, its just so pretty!
Chain Loop Snowflake0001

And here is the Open Loop Snowflake
Photobucket
The pattern is here Snowflakes
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment