Busy Hands

Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day celebrations.  We don't celebrate it at my house because it is my oldest daughter's birthday!  February 14th is all about her.  My husband and I go out a few weeks afterwards for a date night.  Honestly though, he shows me so much love everyday that we don't need a special day to tell us to do so. 
So last week I was busy planning a birthday party for our now 10 year old.  I still can't believe I have a 10 year old!!!  We don't do birthday parties every year, but 10 is a big deal!  Darling daughter wanted an Emoji themed party, and here in Canada I was so disappointed in how difficult it was to find anything.  I went to several different stores and even ended up making some of our own games.  It was a great success and seeing her happy face was worth all the trouble. 
In the evening hours my hands have been busy finishing up custom orders for my shop.  I still have one baby sweater to finish, sleeves to be added to another baby sweater, a philly flyers beanie and a messy bun hat.  I have also just finished a braided earwarmer and mitten set for a favourite repeat customer.  I am truly lucky and blessed to be able to do this, if you have a gift or talent, USE it!



No comments:

Post a Comment